PRIVATE COACHING W/ MICHAEL SANDLER ► MAKE 2018 YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!
[Book a FREE Strategy Session Today!]
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION ► GET YOUR “BACKSTAGE” PASS!
(Private videos, highlights, sneak peaks & prizes – a new winner every month!)
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
—Google Play Music:
Today I’ll be talking with repeat New York Times Best-selling author Nick Ortner, CEO of The Tapping Solution, and the author of a brilliant book for tapping your way to a new you, The Tapping Solution for Manifesting Your Greatest Self.
MORE ON NICK ORTNER:
Nicolas Ortner is CEO of The Tapping Solution, LLC, a company with a mission to bring into the mainstream a simple, effective, natural healing method known as Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) or “Tapping.” Tapping is a healing modality that combines ancient Chinese acupressure and modern psychology. Nick’s goal is to empower people to create healthy, abundant and stress-free lives through his books, films, CDs, online events and speaking engagements attended by participants from all over the world.
He is the NYT bestselling author of “The Tapping Solution: A Revolutionary System for Stress-Free Living,” and “The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief: A Step-by-Step Guide to Reducing and Eliminating Chronic Pain.” Prior to that, Nick created and produced the breakthrough documentary film “The Tapping Solution,” which follows ten people who used tapping to overcome significant challenges, including chronic back pain, fibromyalgia, insomnia, devastating grief and more. Nick’s books and film document real and extraordinary results that have inspired tens of thousands to follow suit by successfully applying tapping to their lives.
Nick has also produced first-of-their-kind online programs that teach easy, effective ways to apply tapping to anything limiting a person’s life or health. Some noteworthy examples are: The “Tapping World Summit,” a free, annual worldwide online event that has been attended by over 1,000,000 people (www.tappingworldsummit.com) and Nick’s popular seven-week EFT coaching programs, which cover common issues such as financial abundance, weight loss and more.
Nick and the Tapping Solution team are committed to spreading tapping throughout the world, and particularly to supporting its revolutionary and life-changing usage. They’ve raised over $1,000,000 for tapping-related charities such as Project Light, which aids genocide orphans in Rwanda, Africa (www.projectlightrwanda.com), The Veterans Stress Project, supporting veterans with PTSD (www.stressproject.org), and You Can Thrive! a New York organization providing services for women with cancer ( and The Tapping Solution Foundation, that Nick started in 2013 to support the community of Newtown, CT after the tragic shootings at the Sandy Hook Elementary School.(www.TappingSolutionFoundation.org)
Follow Nick on Facebook at Facebook.com/Nortner and on Twitter@NickOrtner.
• What happened when Nick Ortner moved to the US from Argentina?
• What happened when he found his mom’s stash of Tony Robbins audiotapes?
• How did Tony Robbins help change his life?
• How did je get stuck in his mid-20’s & how did tapping help?
• What exactly is tapping?
• What are the latest studies finding?
• How does one begin tapping?
• What are the individual steps to tap?
• What’s the basic set-up statement?
• What did Louise Hay mean, if you’re going to clean a house, you have to see the dirt
• What are the 8 points you tap, and in which order?
• What does it mean to choose peace or panic?
• What’s the importance of taking 5 minutes a day to tap on releasing any panic you’re feeling?
• What’s the importance of a routine, specifically for healing and tapping?
• What’s the importance of 8 hugs a day?
• What’s the importance of connection and connectivity?
• Who in the world are Grog and Thor?
• How does tapping help reverse the negativity bias?
• What’s the calming effect of tapping on the karate chop point?
• What does Mount Everest have to do with our lives?
• What’s it mean to savor the small wins?
• What is positive tapping?
• What’s the importance of letting anger be anger?
• How do we let our anger go?
• What’s the importance of “I refuse to forgive”?