EFT Tapping first thing in the morning will prepare you for the day. EFT Expert, Dawson Church’s favorite way to start the day is to combine EFT Tapping and a meditation. EFT Tapping can be used at any time of the day, but starting your day with EFT lowers stress levels which helps focus your intention for the day.
In this video, Dawson shares how to start your day with an EFT Tapping practice.
What is EFT Tapping?
EFT means “Emotional Freedom Technique” and is a powerful self-help method based on research showing that emotional trauma contributes greatly to disease. Clinical trials have shown that tapping therapy is able to rapidly reduce the emotional impact of memories and incidents that trigger emotional distress.
Once the distress is reduced or removed, the body can often rebalance itself, and accelerate healing.
EFT tapping techniques use elements of Cognitive Therapy and Exposure Therapy, and combines them with Acupressure, in the form of fingertip tapping on 12 acupuncture points. These become EFT tapping points. Over 20 clinical trials published in peer-reviewed medical and psychology journals have demonstrated that EFT therapy is effective for phobias, anxiety, depression, posttraumatic stress disorder, pain, and other problems.
Read more about Dawson Church at:
• According to a news report on Examiner.com, EFT is “one of the most successful psychology self-help techniques ever developed.” Over 5 million people a month search online for “EFT tapping” and related terms such as “EFT technique”, and the 5 highest-traffic EFT web sites have over 2 million page views a month.
• EFT Universe is one of the most-visited alternative health sites on the web, with about 150,000 unique visitors each month, and some 200,000 newsletter subscribers.
• The EFT Universe community was founded in 2010 by Dawson Church, PhD, author of the best selling and award winning science book, The Genie in Your Genes, as well as the latest edition of The EFT Manual.
• The The EFT Mini-Manual and earlier editions of The EFT Manual have been downloaded by more than 2 million people.
• The mission of EFT Universe is to bring the healing benefits of Emotional Freedom Techniques (“EFT” or “Tapping”) to the greatest number of people consistent with high standards of ethics, integrity, and professionalism.
• EFT Universe training and research is based on the standards defined by the American Psychological Association’s (APA) Division 12 Task Force on Empirically Validated Treatments.
• According to the APA standards, EFT has demonstrated efficacy for anxiety, depression, PTSD, and phobias.
• EFT has been researched in more than 10 countries, by more than 60 investigators, whose results have been published in more than 20 different peer-reviewed journals.
• EFT Universe has the largest EFT training and certification program in the world, offering over 100 workshops and training over 1,000 practitioners each year.
• EFT Universe is the only organization whose trainings have been accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME/CE) credit for all the major healing professions, including doctors (American Medical Association), nurses (American Nurses Credentialing Commission), psychologists (APA) and social workers (NASWB).
• Stories about Tapping and/or EFT Universe have appeared in the New York Times, Huffington Post, Reuters, Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), the Times of London, Larry King Live, the Washington Post, Psychology Today, and ABCs “The View.”
• Donations from EFT Universe provide the primary funding for the Veterans Stress Project, which has helped over 10,000 veterans recover from PTSD.
• EFT Universe reaches over 10 million people a year through the web site, news releases, books, social media, talk radio shows, training and certification.
Discover more about EFT and energy work with our resources:
Free 60 Page EFT Tapping Mini-Manual. Learn what EFT is, what it can help, and how to do it. Click here:
Skinny Genes: Discover how to use EFT and energy work to achieve healthy weight loss. Click here:
Energy Psychology Certification: Become a certified Energy Psychology Practitioner and earning a fantastic income helping people with energy work. Click here:
Tapping Deep Intimacy: Discover how to use EFT to improve relationships. Clear away resentment and break through to peace. Click here:
EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique - is a fairly brand-new discovery as well as a fast-evolving therapy within the field of Energy Psychology which is capturing the attention of healers, researchers, spiritualists as well as lay people.
Usually referred to as "Emotional acupressure", the technique works by launching blockages within the energy system which are the resource of emotional intensity as well as discomfort. These clogs in our power system, in addition to challenging us emotionally, commonly cause restricting ideas and also behaviors and a failure to live life sympathetically. Resulting signs are either emotional and also/ or physical and consist of uncertainty and self-confidence, feeling stuck nervous or depressed, or the emergence of uncontrollable as well as addicting behaviors. It is likewise now ultimately commonly approved that emotional disharmony is a crucial factor in physical signs as well as dis-ease and consequently these techniques are being thoroughly made use of on physical concerns, including persistent health problem with often impressive results. Because of this these techniques are being approved an increasing number of in clinical and also psychological circles as well as in the series of psychotherapies as well as recovery techniques.
An EFT treatment includes using fingertips as opposed to needles to tap on completion points of energy meridians that are positioned simply under the surface area of the skin. The treatment is non-invasive as well as deals with the values of making adjustment as basic and as discomfort cost-free as possible.
EFT is a common sense approach that attracts its power from Eastern discoveries that have actually been around for over 5,000 years. Actually Albert Einstein also told us back in the 1920's that every little thing (including our bodies) is made up of power. These ideas have actually been largely neglected by Western Recovery Practices and also as they are unveiled in our current times, human process is reopening itself to the failed to remember reality that every little thing is Energy and the possibility that this supplies us.
In the brief time given that it's beginning by Gary Craig in the 1990's, EFT has supplied countless individuals with remedy for various issues as well as problems, commonly in amazingly double-quick time as well as after lengthy and also painful periods of searching for a remedy. The variety of successful treatments have actually varied from trauma and also misuse, phobias, self screwing up behaviour patterns, to deep set emotional conditions of stress and anxiety and anxiety, addictions, physical illness, to name however a couple of.
EFT is drawing attention from the broad spectrum of healing experts; from the researchers to the spiritualists as well as everybody in between. It goes to the heart of the rejoining of the old as well as new standards.
EFT restores understanding and also rely on the all-natural healing capabilities of our body and mind, providing ground-breaking chances to achieving physical and emotional well-being in a faster timespan.
Since the techniques are so simple, they could be used successfully as a self-help device, which encourages people to actively add to their very own healing as well as development process. This assists in a much faster relief procedure, previously believed impossible by healthcare experts that supported prolonged (& frequently agonizing) hrs in psychotherapeutic or healthcare, frequently with limited outcomes. These techniques do not reject the clinical and also psychotherapeutic occupations, but rather serve to add to an alternative recovery process.
EFT works to get rid of such disruptions and also get rid of the resulting emotional feedback or intensity to bring back emotional harmony and offer relief from physical pain.
This is done by focusing on the certain problem whilst touching with fingers on completion factors of power meridians. The mix of sending kinetic energy to our power system, whilst discovering as well as concentrating on root causes, facilitates a "straightening" of the energy system consequently removing the "brief circuit" to the body's found out action or negative emotion.
It began in 1980, with a psycho therapist by the name of Roger Callahan, as well as a person with an extreme fear of water. Mary's concern of water managed her life as well as kept her from daily tasks.
Dr. Callahan and Mary had actually been working on this trouble with each other for over a year. Mary worked up the guts to rest within sight of the swimming pool at Dr. Callahan's home.
Dr. Callahan had lately been researching standard Chinese medicines, and also finding out regarding meridians. Bearing in mind that there was an acupuncture factor for the stomach meridian on the cheekbone, he asked her to tap there, thinking it could cure her belly discomforts.
Mary tapped her cheekbone as guided, and this little action transformed medicinal history! The action appeared amazing, to both Mary and Dr. Callahan. Her stomach pains disappeared. Also a lot more incredibly, her fear of water vanished, also! She diminished to the pool as well as started spraying herself with water, enjoying her newfound freedom from fear.
Based on this exploration, Dr. Callahan began a collection of investigations to create and fine-tune this technique, which he termed Thought Field Therapy. Gary Craig trained under Dr. Callahan's tutelage in the 1990's, finding out the procedures for TFT. As time passed, Craig began to observe some problems with TFT, facets that he saw were unnecessary problems.
TFT called for specialists to touch on a specific series of meridians (called an algorithm) for every various issue. Detecting the problem needed a technique called muscle screening, in which the practitioner would certainly measure the loved one stamina of a muscle, while the individual explored various thoughts or statements.
Gary observed duplicated situations where the trouble was inaccurately diagnosed or the expert tapped out the meridian factors in the wrong order, yet the client was still assisted. Based upon these monitorings, he concluded that it did not matter in which order the meridian factors were touched.
Gary created EFT as a simplified, improved version of the concepts behind Callahan's TFT. EFT has one fundamental, basic sequence of points to tap, no matter what the situation.
Due to the fact that of this, thousands of people have made use of Tapping for health problems and to solve emotional issues. Tapping professionals have examined the techniques as well as trained to take on extra complex as well as tough instances, as well as these devoted experts report more effective applications daily.