EFT Tapping first thing in the morning will prepare you for the day. EFT Expert, Dawson Church’s favorite way to start the day is to combine EFT Tapping and a meditation. EFT Tapping can be used at any time of the day, but starting your day with EFT lowers stress levels which helps focus your intention for the day.
In this video, Dawson shares how to start your day with an EFT Tapping practice.
What is EFT Tapping?
EFT means “Emotional Freedom Technique” and is a powerful self-help method based on research showing that emotional trauma contributes greatly to disease. Clinical trials have shown that tapping therapy is able to rapidly reduce the emotional impact of memories and incidents that trigger emotional distress.
Once the distress is reduced or removed, the body can often rebalance itself, and accelerate healing.
EFT tapping techniques use elements of Cognitive Therapy and Exposure Therapy, and combines them with Acupressure, in the form of fingertip tapping on 12 acupuncture points. These become EFT tapping points. Over 20 clinical trials published in peer-reviewed medical and psychology journals have demonstrated that EFT therapy is effective for phobias, anxiety, depression, posttraumatic stress disorder, pain, and other problems.
Read more about Dawson Church at:
• According to a news report on Examiner.com, EFT is “one of the most successful psychology self-help techniques ever developed.” Over 5 million people a month search online for “EFT tapping” and related terms such as “EFT technique”, and the 5 highest-traffic EFT web sites have over 2 million page views a month.
• EFT Universe is one of the most-visited alternative health sites on the web, with about 150,000 unique visitors each month, and some 200,000 newsletter subscribers.
• The EFT Universe community was founded in 2010 by Dawson Church, PhD, author of the best selling and award winning science book, The Genie in Your Genes, as well as the latest edition of The EFT Manual.
• The The EFT Mini-Manual and earlier editions of The EFT Manual have been downloaded by more than 2 million people.
• The mission of EFT Universe is to bring the healing benefits of Emotional Freedom Techniques (“EFT” or “Tapping”) to the greatest number of people consistent with high standards of ethics, integrity, and professionalism.
• EFT Universe training and research is based on the standards defined by the American Psychological Association’s (APA) Division 12 Task Force on Empirically Validated Treatments.
• According to the APA standards, EFT has demonstrated efficacy for anxiety, depression, PTSD, and phobias.
• EFT has been researched in more than 10 countries, by more than 60 investigators, whose results have been published in more than 20 different peer-reviewed journals.
• EFT Universe has the largest EFT training and certification program in the world, offering over 100 workshops and training over 1,000 practitioners each year.
• EFT Universe is the only organization whose trainings have been accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME/CE) credit for all the major healing professions, including doctors (American Medical Association), nurses (American Nurses Credentialing Commission), psychologists (APA) and social workers (NASWB).
• Stories about Tapping and/or EFT Universe have appeared in the New York Times, Huffington Post, Reuters, Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), the Times of London, Larry King Live, the Washington Post, Psychology Today, and ABCs “The View.”
• Donations from EFT Universe provide the primary funding for the Veterans Stress Project, which has helped over 10,000 veterans recover from PTSD.
• EFT Universe reaches over 10 million people a year through the web site, news releases, books, social media, talk radio shows, training and certification.
Discover more about EFT and energy work with our resources:
Free 60 Page EFT Tapping Mini-Manual. Learn what EFT is, what it can help, and how to do it. Click here:
Skinny Genes: Discover how to use EFT and energy work to achieve healthy weight loss. Click here:
Energy Psychology Certification: Become a certified Energy Psychology Practitioner and earning a fantastic income helping people with energy work. Click here:
Tapping Deep Intimacy: Discover how to use EFT to improve relationships. Clear away resentment and break through to peace. Click here:
EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique - is a fairly new discovery and also a fast-evolving treatment within the field of Power Psychology which is capturing the attention of therapists, scientists, spiritualists and also lay individuals.
Usually described as "Mental acupressure", the technique works by releasing obstructions within the energy system which are the source of emotional intensity and also discomfort. These blockages in our power system, along with challenging us psychologically, typically bring about limiting ideas and practices and also a lack of ability to live life harmoniously. Resulting signs and symptoms are either emotional and/ or physical and also consist of lack of confidence and self esteem, feeling stuck distressed or clinically depressed, or the development of compulsive and also habit forming behaviors. It is likewise currently lastly widely accepted that emotional disharmony is a crucial consider physical signs as well as dis-ease and therefore these techniques are being thoroughly utilized on physical problems, consisting of chronic illness with typically amazing results. Because of this these techniques are being accepted a growing number of in clinical and also psychological circles as well as in the range of psychiatric therapies and also recovery disciplines.
An EFT therapy entails using fingertips as opposed to needles to tap on the end factors of power meridians that are located just under the surface area of the skin. The treatment is non-invasive as well as works on the principles of making adjustment as simple and also as discomfort complimentary as possible.
EFT is a common sense technique that draws its power from Eastern discoveries that have been around for over 5,000 years. In fact Albert Einstein likewise informed us back in the 1920's that every little thing (including our bodies) is made up of energy. These concepts have actually been mainly overlooked by Western Healing Practices and also as they are introduced in our current times, human process is reopening itself to the failed to remember reality that everything is Energy as well as the possibility that this uses us.
In the short time considering that it's inception by Gary Craig in the 1990's, EFT has provided countless individuals with relief from various troubles as well as conditions, typically in amazingly quick time and also after long as well as uncomfortable durations of searching for a treatment. The variety of successful therapies have actually ranged from injury as well as abuse, anxieties, self messing up behaviour patterns, to deep set emotional problems of anxiety and also anxiety, addictions, physical disease, to name however a couple of.
EFT is drawing attention from the wide spectrum of recovery professionals; from the scientists to the spiritualists and everyone in between. It goes to the heart of the rejoining of the old as well as new paradigms.
EFT brings back understanding as well as rely on the all-natural recovery capacities of our mind and body, providing ground-breaking opportunities to attaining physical and also emotional wellness in a faster amount of time.
Due to the fact that the techniques are so easy, they can be made use of successfully as a self-help tool, which equips people to proactively contribute to their very own healing as well as growth process. This assists in a much faster alleviation process, previously believed impossible by healthcare professionals that advocated lengthy (& often excruciating) hours in psychotherapeutic or treatment, usually with restricted results. These techniques do not challenge the medical as well as psychotherapeutic professions, but rather serve to contribute to an all natural healing procedure.
EFT works to get rid of such disturbances and also eliminate the resulting emotional reaction or strength to bring back emotional harmony as well as offer remedy for physical discomfort.
This is done by concentrating on the particular issue whilst tapping with fingers on the end points of energy meridians. The combination of sending kinetic energy to our power system, whilst revealing and also concentrating on source, facilitates a "straightening out" of the energy system consequently eliminating the "short circuit" to the body's discovered action or adverse emotion.
It began in 1980, with a psychotherapist by the name of Roger Callahan, and a client with a severe phobia of water. Mary's worry of water managed her life as well as kept her from daily tasks. She was incapable to take her children to the beach and also was incapable to drive near the sea; she expanded scared when it drizzled, and might not even endure the sight of water on television. She had dazzling problems including water.
Dr. Callahan and also Mary had been working on this problem together for over a year. Mary functioned up the guts to sit within sight of the swimming pool at Dr. Callahan's residence.
Her worry of being near the water created Mary belly discomforts - an usual "gut reaction." Dr. Callahan had recently been studying standard Chinese medications, and learning about meridians. Instantly he had a motivation. Keeping in mind that there was an acupuncture factor for the belly meridian on the cheekbone, he asked her to touch there, believing it could cure her belly discomforts.
Mary touched her cheekbone as directed, as well as this little action changed medicinal history! The action seemed incredible, to both Mary as well as Dr. Callahan. Her tummy discomforts vanished. Even extra remarkably, her anxiety of water disappeared, as well! She ran down to the pool and also started sprinkling herself with water, enjoying her newfound freedom from fear.
Based on this exploration, Dr. Callahan started a series of examinations to establish and fine-tune this technique, which he labelled Idea Field Therapy. Gary Craig educated under Dr. Callahan's tutelage in the 1990's, finding out the procedures for TFT. As time passed, Craig started to observe some problems with TFT, elements that he saw were unneeded complications.
TFT called for experts to tap on a specific series of meridians (called an algorithm) for each and every different trouble. Diagnosing the problem required a technique called muscular tissue testing, where the professional would determine the family member toughness of a muscle, while the client explored various thoughts or statements.
Gary observed repeated scenarios in which the trouble was incorrectly diagnosed or the practitioner touched out the meridian factors in the wrong order, yet the patient was still aided. Based upon these monitorings, he ended that it did not matter in which order the meridian factors were tapped.
Gary created EFT as a simplified, enhanced variation of the concepts behind Callahan's TFT. EFT has one standard, straightforward series of indicate tap, regardless of what the circumstance.
Due to this, hundreds of people have actually made use of Tapping for illnesses and also to settle emotional troubles. Tapping professionals have actually examined the techniques and also educated to handle much more complicated as well as hard cases, as well as these committed experts report more effective applications everyday. An increasing number of individuals are discovering as well as exploring Tapping. Many are uncovering exactly how Tapping can alter their lives.