EFT Tapping first thing in the morning will prepare you for the day. EFT Expert, Dawson Church’s favorite way to start the day is to combine EFT Tapping and a meditation. EFT Tapping can be used at any time of the day, but starting your day with EFT lowers stress levels which helps focus your intention for the day.
In this video, Dawson shares how to start your day with an EFT Tapping practice.
What is EFT Tapping?
EFT means “Emotional Freedom Technique” and is a powerful self-help method based on research showing that emotional trauma contributes greatly to disease. Clinical trials have shown that tapping therapy is able to rapidly reduce the emotional impact of memories and incidents that trigger emotional distress.
Once the distress is reduced or removed, the body can often rebalance itself, and accelerate healing.
EFT tapping techniques use elements of Cognitive Therapy and Exposure Therapy, and combines them with Acupressure, in the form of fingertip tapping on 12 acupuncture points. These become EFT tapping points. Over 20 clinical trials published in peer-reviewed medical and psychology journals have demonstrated that EFT therapy is effective for phobias, anxiety, depression, posttraumatic stress disorder, pain, and other problems.
Read more about Dawson Church at:
• According to a news report on Examiner.com, EFT is “one of the most successful psychology self-help techniques ever developed.” Over 5 million people a month search online for “EFT tapping” and related terms such as “EFT technique”, and the 5 highest-traffic EFT web sites have over 2 million page views a month.
• EFT Universe is one of the most-visited alternative health sites on the web, with about 150,000 unique visitors each month, and some 200,000 newsletter subscribers.
• The EFT Universe community was founded in 2010 by Dawson Church, PhD, author of the best selling and award winning science book, The Genie in Your Genes, as well as the latest edition of The EFT Manual.
• The The EFT Mini-Manual and earlier editions of The EFT Manual have been downloaded by more than 2 million people.
• The mission of EFT Universe is to bring the healing benefits of Emotional Freedom Techniques (“EFT” or “Tapping”) to the greatest number of people consistent with high standards of ethics, integrity, and professionalism.
• EFT Universe training and research is based on the standards defined by the American Psychological Association’s (APA) Division 12 Task Force on Empirically Validated Treatments.
• According to the APA standards, EFT has demonstrated efficacy for anxiety, depression, PTSD, and phobias.
• EFT has been researched in more than 10 countries, by more than 60 investigators, whose results have been published in more than 20 different peer-reviewed journals.
• EFT Universe has the largest EFT training and certification program in the world, offering over 100 workshops and training over 1,000 practitioners each year.
• EFT Universe is the only organization whose trainings have been accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME/CE) credit for all the major healing professions, including doctors (American Medical Association), nurses (American Nurses Credentialing Commission), psychologists (APA) and social workers (NASWB).
• Stories about Tapping and/or EFT Universe have appeared in the New York Times, Huffington Post, Reuters, Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), the Times of London, Larry King Live, the Washington Post, Psychology Today, and ABCs “The View.”
• Donations from EFT Universe provide the primary funding for the Veterans Stress Project, which has helped over 10,000 veterans recover from PTSD.
• EFT Universe reaches over 10 million people a year through the web site, news releases, books, social media, talk radio shows, training and certification.
Discover more about EFT and energy work with our resources:
Free 60 Page EFT Tapping Mini-Manual. Learn what EFT is, what it can help, and how to do it. Click here:
Skinny Genes: Discover how to use EFT and energy work to achieve healthy weight loss. Click here:
Energy Psychology Certification: Become a certified Energy Psychology Practitioner and earning a fantastic income helping people with energy work. Click here:
Tapping Deep Intimacy: Discover how to use EFT to improve relationships. Clear away resentment and break through to peace. Click here:
EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique - is a reasonably brand-new discovery as well as a fast-evolving therapy within the area of Energy Psychology which is capturing the interest of therapists, researchers, fortune-tellers and also lay people.
Commonly referred to as "Psychological acupressure", the technique functions by releasing blockages within the power system which are the source of emotional strength and discomfort. These clogs in our power system, in enhancement to testing us mentally, usually lead to restricting beliefs as well as behaviours and a failure to live life sympathetically.
An EFT treatment entails making use of fingertips rather than needles to tap on completion factors of energy meridians that are positioned simply underneath the surface of the skin. The therapy is non-invasive and also works with the ethos of making change as easy and also as pain cost-free as possible.
EFT is a good sense approach that attracts its power from Eastern discoveries that have actually been around for over 5,000 years. In fact Albert Einstein likewise told us back in the 1920's that everything (including our bodies) is made up of power. These ideas have actually been greatly neglected by Western Recovery Practices and also as they are unveiled in our current times, human procedure is reopening itself to the forgotten reality that whatever is Energy as well as the potential that this supplies us.
In the brief time given that it's beginning by Gary Craig in the 1990's, EFT has actually given countless individuals with relief from all manner of issues and also conditions, frequently in amazingly double-quick time and after long and also excruciating durations of looking for a cure. The diversity of effective treatments have varied from trauma and also misuse, anxieties, self screwing up behaviour patterns, to deep collection emotional problems of anxiousness as well as clinical depression, dependencies, physical ailment, to call however a few.
EFT is drawing attention from the wide spectrum of recovery professionals; from the scientists to the spiritualists as well as everyone between. It is at the heart of the rejoining of the old and also new paradigms.
EFT restores recognition and also rely on the all-natural healing capacities of our body and mind, offering ground-breaking possibilities to accomplishing physical and also emotional well-being in a faster time frame.
Because the techniques are so simple, they can be used properly as a self-help tool, which encourages people to proactively add to their very own recovery and also development procedure. This helps with a much faster alleviation procedure, formerly thought difficult by health care specialists that promoted extensive (& commonly agonizing) hrs in psychotherapeutic or treatment, typically with minimal outcomes. These techniques do not reject the medical and also psychotherapeutic professions, yet rather offer to contribute to a holistic recovery process.
EFT functions to get rid of such disruptions and get rid of the resulting emotional feedback or strength to recover emotional consistency as well as offer remedy for physical pain.
This is done by focusing on the certain trouble whilst touching with fingers on completion factors of power meridians. The mix of sending kinetic energy to our power system, whilst discovering as well as focusing on root causes, promotes a "straightening out" of the power system thus removing the "brief circuit" to the body's discovered feedback or adverse emotion.
It began in the 1980s, with a psychotherapist by the name of Roger Callahan, and also a patient with an extreme anxiety of water. Mary's fear of water controlled her life and kept her from day-to-day activities. She was not able to take her children to the coastline as well as was unable to drive near the ocean; she grew fearful when it rained, and also might not also hold up against the view of water on television. She had vivid nightmares entailing water.
Callahan as well as Mary had actually been servicing this issue together for over a year. Finally, Mary developed the nerve to sit within sight of the pool at Dr. Callahan's home. Also doing this created Mary extreme distress, and though she discovered methods to deal with the intense fear as well as emotional pain, she did not conquer her phobia. They discussed her issue, as well as how to conquer it, yet without success.
Dr. Callahan had actually recently been studying standard Chinese medicines, and discovering about meridians. Remembering that there was an acupuncture point for the stomach meridian on the cheekbone, he asked her to tap there, assuming it may heal her stomach pains.
Even a lot more incredibly, her fear of water vanished, also! She ran down to the pool and also started spraying herself with water, celebrating in her newfound freedom from fear.
Based on this discovery, Dr. Callahan started a collection of investigations to create and fine-tune this technique, which he termed Idea Field Therapy. Gary Craig educated under Dr. Callahan's tutoring in the 1990's, learning the procedures for TFT. As time passed, Craig began to observe some troubles with TFT, aspects that he saw were unneeded complications.
TFT needed specialists to touch on a particular series of meridians (called an algorithm) for every various issue. Detecting the trouble needed a technique called muscle testing, wherein the expert would measure the family member stamina of a muscle mass, while the patient discovered different ideas or statements.
Gary Craig observed repeated circumstances where the issue was improperly identified or the professional touched out the meridian points in the wrong order, yet the individual was still aided. Based upon these monitorings, he concluded that it did not matter in which order the meridian factors were tapped.
Craig developed EFT as a streamlined, improved version of the principles behind Callahan's TFT. EFT has one basic, basic sequence of indicate touch, regardless of what the circumstance.
Due to the fact that of this, thousands of people have utilized Touching for health problems and to resolve emotional problems. Touching practitioners have researched the techniques as well as educated to take on extra challenging and difficult situations, and these dedicated experts report more effective applications daily.