EFT Tapping first thing in the morning will prepare you for the day. EFT Expert, Dawson Church’s favorite way to start the day is to combine EFT Tapping and a meditation. EFT Tapping can be used at any time of the day, but starting your day with EFT lowers stress levels which helps focus your intention for the day.
In this video, Dawson shares how to start your day with an EFT Tapping practice.
What is EFT Tapping?
EFT means “Emotional Freedom Technique” and is a powerful self-help method based on research showing that emotional trauma contributes greatly to disease. Clinical trials have shown that tapping therapy is able to rapidly reduce the emotional impact of memories and incidents that trigger emotional distress.
Once the distress is reduced or removed, the body can often rebalance itself, and accelerate healing.
EFT tapping techniques use elements of Cognitive Therapy and Exposure Therapy, and combines them with Acupressure, in the form of fingertip tapping on 12 acupuncture points. These become EFT tapping points. Over 20 clinical trials published in peer-reviewed medical and psychology journals have demonstrated that EFT therapy is effective for phobias, anxiety, depression, posttraumatic stress disorder, pain, and other problems.
Read more about Dawson Church at:
• According to a news report on Examiner.com, EFT is “one of the most successful psychology self-help techniques ever developed.” Over 5 million people a month search online for “EFT tapping” and related terms such as “EFT technique”, and the 5 highest-traffic EFT web sites have over 2 million page views a month.
• EFT Universe is one of the most-visited alternative health sites on the web, with about 150,000 unique visitors each month, and some 200,000 newsletter subscribers.
• The EFT Universe community was founded in 2010 by Dawson Church, PhD, author of the best selling and award winning science book, The Genie in Your Genes, as well as the latest edition of The EFT Manual.
• The The EFT Mini-Manual and earlier editions of The EFT Manual have been downloaded by more than 2 million people.
• The mission of EFT Universe is to bring the healing benefits of Emotional Freedom Techniques (“EFT” or “Tapping”) to the greatest number of people consistent with high standards of ethics, integrity, and professionalism.
• EFT Universe training and research is based on the standards defined by the American Psychological Association’s (APA) Division 12 Task Force on Empirically Validated Treatments.
• According to the APA standards, EFT has demonstrated efficacy for anxiety, depression, PTSD, and phobias.
• EFT has been researched in more than 10 countries, by more than 60 investigators, whose results have been published in more than 20 different peer-reviewed journals.
• EFT Universe has the largest EFT training and certification program in the world, offering over 100 workshops and training over 1,000 practitioners each year.
• EFT Universe is the only organization whose trainings have been accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME/CE) credit for all the major healing professions, including doctors (American Medical Association), nurses (American Nurses Credentialing Commission), psychologists (APA) and social workers (NASWB).
• Stories about Tapping and/or EFT Universe have appeared in the New York Times, Huffington Post, Reuters, Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), the Times of London, Larry King Live, the Washington Post, Psychology Today, and ABCs “The View.”
• Donations from EFT Universe provide the primary funding for the Veterans Stress Project, which has helped over 10,000 veterans recover from PTSD.
• EFT Universe reaches over 10 million people a year through the web site, news releases, books, social media, talk radio shows, training and certification.
Discover more about EFT and energy work with our resources:
Free 60 Page EFT Tapping Mini-Manual. Learn what EFT is, what it can help, and how to do it. Click here:
Skinny Genes: Discover how to use EFT and energy work to achieve healthy weight loss. Click here:
Energy Psychology Certification: Become a certified Energy Psychology Practitioner and earning a fantastic income helping people with energy work. Click here:
Tapping Deep Intimacy: Discover how to use EFT to improve relationships. Clear away resentment and break through to peace. Click here:
EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique - is a relatively brand-new discovery and also a fast-evolving therapy within the area of Energy Psychology which is catching the attention of healers, scientists, fortune-tellers and also lay people.
Usually referred to as "Mental acupressure", the technique functions by releasing blockages within the power system which are the resource of emotional intensity and pain. These obstructions in our energy system, along with testing us psychologically, frequently cause limiting beliefs as well as practices and also a lack of ability to live life harmoniously. Resulting signs and symptoms are either emotional as well as/ or physical and include lack of confidence as well as self esteem, feeling stuck distressed or clinically depressed, or the appearance of compulsive and also addicting behaviours. It is also currently ultimately extensively accepted that emotional disharmony is a vital consider physical signs and symptoms as well as dis-ease as well as therefore these techniques are being extensively utilized on physical problems, consisting of persistent ailment with frequently astonishing outcomes. Because of this these techniques are being accepted more and more in clinical as well as psychiatric circles as well as in the series of psychotherapies and healing disciplines.
An EFT therapy entails the use of fingertips rather than needles to tap on completion points of energy meridians that are situated simply below the surface area of the skin. The treatment is non-invasive and services the principles of making adjustment as basic and as discomfort totally free as feasible.
EFT is a sound judgment strategy that attracts its power from Eastern discoveries that have actually been around for over 5,000 years. Albert Einstein also told us back in the 1920's that every little thing (including our bodies) is composed of energy. These concepts have actually been largely neglected by Western Healing Practices and as they are introduced in our existing times, human procedure is resuming itself to the failed to remember truth that every little thing is Power and the capacity that this offers us.
In the brief time because it's inception by Gary Craig in the 1990's, EFT has supplied thousands of people with relief from all type of issues as well as problems, often in startlingly double-quick time and also after long and excruciating periods of searching for a remedy. The diversity of successful therapies have varied from trauma and abuse, fears, self messing up behavior patterns, to deep collection emotional problems of anxiety and depression, dependencies, physical ailment, to call however a few.
EFT is drawing attention from the wide spectrum of healing experts; from the scientists to the fortune-tellers and also everybody between. It goes to the heart of the rejoining of the old and also new standards.
EFT recovers awareness and rely on the natural recovery abilities of our mind and body, offering ground-breaking possibilities to accomplishing physical as well as emotional health in a faster amount of time.
Because the techniques are so straightforward, they could be made use of successfully as a self-help device, which encourages people to actively add to their own healing and also development process. This facilitates a much faster alleviation procedure, previously thought difficult by health care specialists who promoted prolonged (& commonly agonizing) hrs in psychotherapeutic or treatment, commonly with limited outcomes. These techniques do not discredit the clinical as well as psychotherapeutic occupations, yet rather serve to add to an alternative healing procedure.
EFT functions to remove such disturbances as well as get rid of the resulting emotional reaction or intensity to restore emotional consistency as well as offer relief from physical pain.
This is done by concentrating on the details problem whilst touching with fingers on the end factors of power meridians. The mix of sending kinetic energy to our energy system, whilst revealing and also concentrating on root causes, facilitates a "straightening out" of the power system consequently getting rid of the "short circuit" to the body's found out response or unfavorable emotion.
It began in 1980, with a psycho therapist by the name of Roger Callahan, as well as a client with a severe phobia of water. Mary's worry of water regulated her life as well as maintained her from daily activities.
Dr. Callahan as well as Mary had actually been functioning on this problem with each other for over a year. Mary worked up the nerve to rest within view of the swimming pool at Dr. Callahan's residence.
Her worry of being near the water created Mary tummy pains - a typical "gut reaction." Dr. Callahan had actually just recently been examining conventional Chinese medications, and learning more about meridians. Instantly he had a motivation. Keeping in mind that there was an acupuncture factor for the tummy meridian on the cheekbone, he asked her to touch there, thinking it could treat her stomach pains.
Even more amazingly, her fear of water went away, too! She ran down to the swimming pool as well as started splashing herself with water, expressing joy in her newfound freedom from worry.
Based on this exploration, Dr. Callahan started a series of examinations to establish and also refine this technique, which he described Idea Field Treatment. Gary Craig educated under Dr. Callahan's tutelage in the 1990's, discovering the procedures for TFT. As time passed, Craig started to observe some issues with TFT, aspects that he saw were unneeded issues.
TFT needed experts to tap on a specific series of meridians (called a formula) for every different problem. Detecting the issue needed a technique called muscle screening, in which the expert would gauge the loved one stamina of a muscle, while the individual explored different thoughts or declarations.
Craig observed repeated situations in which the issue was improperly diagnosed or the specialist touched out the meridian points in the wrong order, yet the patient was still helped. Based upon these monitorings, he wrapped up that it did not matter where order the meridian factors were tapped.
Craig established EFT as a simplified, improved variation of the concepts behind Callahan's TFT. EFT has one standard, simple series of indicate touch, regardless of what the circumstance.
As a result of this, thousands of people have used Touching for health problems and to fix emotional problems. Touching practitioners have researched the techniques and also educated to tackle more difficult as well as challenging cases, and also these dedicated professionals report even more effective applications everyday. More and more people are uncovering and exploring Tapping. Several are finding exactly how Tapping can alter their lives.