EFT Tapping first thing in the morning will prepare you for the day. EFT Expert, Dawson Church’s favorite way to start the day is to combine EFT Tapping and a meditation. EFT Tapping can be used at any time of the day, but starting your day with EFT lowers stress levels which helps focus your intention for the day.
In this video, Dawson shares how to start your day with an EFT Tapping practice.
What is EFT Tapping?
EFT means “Emotional Freedom Technique” and is a powerful self-help method based on research showing that emotional trauma contributes greatly to disease. Clinical trials have shown that tapping therapy is able to rapidly reduce the emotional impact of memories and incidents that trigger emotional distress.
Once the distress is reduced or removed, the body can often rebalance itself, and accelerate healing.
EFT tapping techniques use elements of Cognitive Therapy and Exposure Therapy, and combines them with Acupressure, in the form of fingertip tapping on 12 acupuncture points. These become EFT tapping points. Over 20 clinical trials published in peer-reviewed medical and psychology journals have demonstrated that EFT therapy is effective for phobias, anxiety, depression, posttraumatic stress disorder, pain, and other problems.
Read more about Dawson Church at:
• According to a news report on Examiner.com, EFT is “one of the most successful psychology self-help techniques ever developed.” Over 5 million people a month search online for “EFT tapping” and related terms such as “EFT technique”, and the 5 highest-traffic EFT web sites have over 2 million page views a month.
• EFT Universe is one of the most-visited alternative health sites on the web, with about 150,000 unique visitors each month, and some 200,000 newsletter subscribers.
• The EFT Universe community was founded in 2010 by Dawson Church, PhD, author of the best selling and award winning science book, The Genie in Your Genes, as well as the latest edition of The EFT Manual.
• The The EFT Mini-Manual and earlier editions of The EFT Manual have been downloaded by more than 2 million people.
• The mission of EFT Universe is to bring the healing benefits of Emotional Freedom Techniques (“EFT” or “Tapping”) to the greatest number of people consistent with high standards of ethics, integrity, and professionalism.
• EFT Universe training and research is based on the standards defined by the American Psychological Association’s (APA) Division 12 Task Force on Empirically Validated Treatments.
• According to the APA standards, EFT has demonstrated efficacy for anxiety, depression, PTSD, and phobias.
• EFT has been researched in more than 10 countries, by more than 60 investigators, whose results have been published in more than 20 different peer-reviewed journals.
• EFT Universe has the largest EFT training and certification program in the world, offering over 100 workshops and training over 1,000 practitioners each year.
• EFT Universe is the only organization whose trainings have been accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME/CE) credit for all the major healing professions, including doctors (American Medical Association), nurses (American Nurses Credentialing Commission), psychologists (APA) and social workers (NASWB).
• Stories about Tapping and/or EFT Universe have appeared in the New York Times, Huffington Post, Reuters, Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), the Times of London, Larry King Live, the Washington Post, Psychology Today, and ABCs “The View.”
• Donations from EFT Universe provide the primary funding for the Veterans Stress Project, which has helped over 10,000 veterans recover from PTSD.
• EFT Universe reaches over 10 million people a year through the web site, news releases, books, social media, talk radio shows, training and certification.
Discover more about EFT and energy work with our resources:
Free 60 Page EFT Tapping Mini-Manual. Learn what EFT is, what it can help, and how to do it. Click here:
Skinny Genes: Discover how to use EFT and energy work to achieve healthy weight loss. Click here:
Energy Psychology Certification: Become a certified Energy Psychology Practitioner and earning a fantastic income helping people with energy work. Click here:
Tapping Deep Intimacy: Discover how to use EFT to improve relationships. Clear away resentment and break through to peace. Click here:
EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique - is a reasonably new discovery and a fast-evolving treatment within the area of Power Psychology which is capturing the interest of therapists, scientists, fortune-tellers and lay people.
Often referred to as "Mental acupressure", the technique functions by releasing clogs within the energy system which are the resource of emotional intensity and also pain. These obstructions in our energy system, in addition to challenging us emotionally, frequently lead to restricting beliefs as well as behaviors and a lack of ability to live life sympathetically.
An EFT treatment involves making use of fingertips as opposed to needles to touch on completion points of power meridians that are situated simply underneath the surface area of the skin. The treatment is non-invasive as well as works on the ethos of making modification as basic and as pain complimentary as possible.
EFT is a sound judgment method that draws its power from Eastern discoveries that have actually been around for over 5,000 years. Actually Albert Einstein likewise informed us back in the 1920's that everything (including our bodies) is made up of power. These ideas have been mainly neglected by Western Healing Practices and also as they are revealed in our existing times, human procedure is resuming itself to the forgotten truth that everything is Power and the possibility that this provides us.
In the short time considering that it's beginning by Gary Craig in the 1990's, EFT has actually provided thousands of individuals with remedy for all type of troubles and problems, often in amazingly quick time and also after long and also painful durations of looking for a remedy. The diversity of successful treatments have actually ranged from trauma and abuse, phobias, self messing up behavior patterns, to deep set emotional problems of anxiety and depression, addictions, physical health problem, to call however a few.
EFT is upstaging the broad range of recovery specialists; from the researchers to the spiritualists and also every person in between. It goes to the heart of the rejoining of the old and new paradigms.
EFT restores understanding and trust in the natural recovery capacities of our body and mind, supplying ground-breaking opportunities to achieving physical and also emotional wellness in a faster period.
Because the techniques are so basic, they can be utilized efficiently as a self-help tool, which encourages people to actively add to their own healing and development process. This facilitates a much faster relief procedure, formerly believed difficult by health care specialists who advocated extensive (& often uncomfortable) hours in psychotherapeutic or healthcare, often with minimal results. These techniques do not discredit the medical and also psychotherapeutic occupations, however instead offer to add to a holistic recovery process.
EFT works to remove such disruptions and also get rid of the resulting emotional action or strength to recover emotional consistency as well as offer remedy for physical discomfort.
This is done by focusing on the details problem whilst touching with fingers on completion points of energy meridians. The combination of sending out kinetic energy to our power system, whilst uncovering and also concentrating on root causes, promotes a "straightening" of the energy system therefore eliminating the "brief circuit" to the body's found out reaction or negative emotion.
It started in 1980, with a psychologist by the name of Roger Callahan, and a person with an extreme fear of water. Mary's worry of water controlled her life and kept her from everyday tasks.
Dr. Callahan as well as Mary had been working on this issue together for over a year. Mary functioned up the guts to rest within view of the pool at Dr. Callahan's home.
Dr. Callahan had actually recently been examining traditional Chinese medicines, and also finding out regarding meridians. Keeping in mind that there was an acupuncture point for the stomach meridian on the cheekbone, he asked her to tap there, assuming it could heal her stomach pains.
Also more exceptionally, her fear of water disappeared, also! She ran down to the swimming pool and also began splashing herself with water, celebrating in her newfound freedom from worry.
Based on this exploration, Dr. Callahan started a collection of examinations to develop and refine this technique, which he described Thought Field Therapy. Gary Craig educated under Dr. Callahan's tutelage in the 1990's, finding out the procedures for TFT. As time passed, Craig began to observe some troubles with TFT, aspects that he saw were unneeded complications.
TFT required practitioners to tap on a specific sequence of meridians (called an algorithm) for each and every various issue. Detecting the problem needed a technique called muscle mass screening, in which the professional would certainly measure the loved one toughness of a muscle mass, while the individual explored numerous thoughts or declarations.
Gary Craig observed repeated scenarios where the issue was inaccurately detected or the professional touched out the meridian points in the wrong order, yet the person was still aided. Based on these observations, he concluded that it did not matter in which order the meridian points were touched.
Craig created EFT as a streamlined, boosted version of the principles behind Callahan's TFT. EFT has one basic, easy series of points to touch, whatever the situation.
As a result of this, countless individuals have actually utilized Tapping for illnesses and to solve emotional problems. Touching practitioners have studied the techniques and also trained to tackle more difficult as well as hard instances, as well as these devoted experts report even more successful applications everyday. A growing number of individuals are discovering and also checking out Tapping. Several are finding exactly how Tapping can change their lives.